REMINDER: Board meeting one week from today

Ethan Blanton elb at pidgin.im
Wed May 9 09:43:13 EDT 2007

Eric Polino spake unto us the following wisdom:
> I'm not quite sure the scope of this board and what all is discussed there,
> but would there be anything regarding the GSoC projects Pidgin has going
> this summer that would be worth bringing up?

We will be discussing organizational issues for Instant Messaging
Freedom, Inc.  This includes, but is not limited to, the operation of
pidgin.im and imfreedom.org, funding and expense issues, officer
elections, etc.  We will not handle regular development issues, as
these issues are a community effort.  I don't think there are any
such problem in GSoC that we need to talk about, just now.  :-)

Ethan

determined to commit crimes.