Pidgin on (Nokia) internet tablets

Richard Laager rlaager at wiktel.com
Sat May 12 16:13:52 EDT 2007

On Sat, 2007-05-12 at 13:03 -0700, Sean Egan wrote:
> On 5/12/07, Gabriel Schulhof <nix at go-nix.ca> wrote:
> > Nonetheless, some of these patches might be relevant to
> > Pidgin's mainline.
>
> It would be really helpful if you posted these patches at
> developer.pidgin.im. There's a much smaller chance of them getting
> lost and forgotten about there.

I've been corresponding with Gabriel for the last couple of hours. There
are various changes to be made, both to stuff that's immediately
suitable for upstream and for things he's going to keep in a branch for
the maemo port. If we want to bring that support upstream later, we can,
but it wouldn't be required.

As far as getting these things upstream... He's going to commit things
into MTN branches locally, and I'll pull them for review. This way, he
can keep his maemo port as his own branch separately and propagates will
work nicely for everyone.

Richard