logging

Eric Polino aluink at gmail.com
Sun May 13 17:24:56 EDT 2007

well, i'll be working on the logging this summer.  i was wondering what kind
of string searching algo was used.  some of my project ideas might require a
more efficient algorithm depending on what is implemented right now.

i am partly interested in implementing Thompson's regular expression
implementation.  so if the current string searching algo is really simple,
it could provide a nice opportunity to do so.

http://swtch.com/~rsc/regexp/regexp1.html<http://swtch.com/%7Ersc/regexp/regexp1.html>

http://aluink.blogspot.com/2007/04/proposal.html

--
"...indexable arrays, which may be thought of as functions whose domains are
isomorphic to contiguous subsets of the integers."