Help required;Compiling as dll

Mark Doliner thekingant at users.sourceforge.net
Mon May 14 02:16:25 EDT 2007

Ah, then you probably just want to compile libpurple.  For Windows I think you
would want to follow the instructions on the wiki page and edit the Makefiles
to omit finch and pidgin.

For Linux see the output of ./configure --help for how to disable compilation
of finch and pidgin.

Also, you'll get much better response by using the Pidgin devel mailing list
or the #pidgin at irc.freenode.net IRC channel instead of emailing me directly
(provided you've done the leg-work to try to figure out what you're trying to
do on your own first).

-Mark

On Mon, 14 May 2007 10:27:41 +0500, M Khalid wrote