ticket #414

louis roskind llr at writeme.com
Mon May 14 12:35:42 EDT 2007

To whom it may concern,

I have friends and co-workers that have both sametime and other accounts,
sometimes one account will be set to status "away" and another will be
"active" for the same person, or they will be logged in with only one
account at a time. this lets me know if I can contact them only for
business purposes or also for recreation. I can also use it to tell
whether specific co-workers are logged in from home (using aol or jabber)
or in the office (using sametime) with just a glance at the buddy list.
If this could be brought back as an option that is disabled by default it
would help me a great deal as well as make many people happy.

Thanks,
Louis