SIP (SIMPLE) protocol

Chris Brody-GMail chris.brody at gmail.com
Mon May 14 13:38:11 EDT 2007

On 5/14/07, Richard Laager <rlaager at wiktel.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 2007-05-14 at 13:38 +0200, Chris Brody-GMail wrote:
> > I also have no idea if I will get the Monotone client to work over our
> > firewall. Is there any chance that I can send the fixes by patches (or
> > even complete *.h/*.c files) once these are ready?
>
> Patches based on the release tarballs would be okay.
>
> Richard
Thanks to Richard and Mark for your kind suggestions-I hope I can test
the presence this week before sending my submissions to Pidgin 2.0+. I
will follow the link from Mark
(http://developer.pidgin.im/wiki/TipsForPatchSubmissions).

In addition, despite the advantages of the Cygwin environment, I have
managed to completely stay away from using it. Besides missing the mtn
tool, the only issue was in some Perl paths. I will send the Perl path
fixes later.

CB