Board meeting now.

Luke Schierer lschiere at pidgin.im
Wed May 16 07:50:34 EDT 2007

On Wed, May 16, 2007 at 01:09:35PM +1000, Peter Lawler wrote:
> Yeowsers,  I presume you've got some funky offline log reader foo
> that'll load this and make it readable? I'm *guessing* that if I create
> a log directory for the chat and place this file into that directory,
> it'll be human readable. Or is there some other plugin in the plugin
> pack that I still don't know about (or maybe native Pidgin)?
>
> Pete.
> > <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
> > <chat xmlns="http://purl.org/net/ulf/ns/0.4-02" account="lschiere at pidgin.im" service="Jabber"><event type="windowOpened" sender="lschiere at pidgin.im" time="2007-05-15T19:57:26-04:00"/>
> > <message sender="elb" time="2007-05-15T13:58:47-04:00"><div><span style="font-family: Lucida

Sorry about that Pete, but the only transcript I have is an Adium
created one.  I think RLaager or the Plugin Pack has a plugin to make
these readable, but no, I do not have an offline veiwer I'm afraid.
This is why the transcript is not intended to be the final form, as
secretary, I am required to write up minutes, not just post a
transcript.

luke