(ULF Lives On!) && (PDF of the board meeting transcript)

Evan Schoenberg evands at pidgin.im
Wed May 16 08:05:06 EDT 2007

On May 16, 2007, at 7:44 AM, Luke Schierer wrote:

> Um, sorry to disappoint, but that's actually an Adium created
> transcript.

Ah.  Can't win 'em all.

The PDF I posted is wrong, in any case, since some messages are
tagged as "Evan Schoenberg" after post-processing the XML because
they were marked as being 'sent' (which is Luke, since he was
logging) in the transcript.   I've fixed the Adium code to only do
real-name substitutions for one's own accounts.

Here's the corrected PDF:
http://evands.penguinmilitia.net/IMF_Board_meeting_5-15.pdf

-Evan