This is my new constructive idea.

Chris Forsythe chris at adiumx.com
Sat May 19 19:13:37 EDT 2007

On May 19, 2007, at 6:06 PM, Andrew Rodland wrote:

> On Saturday 19 May 2007 05:59:45 pm Chris Forsythe
> <chris at growl.info> wrote:
>> It's closed as invalid, not as fixed.
>
> Uh huh. And it should be reopened, then closed as "fixed" or
> "wontfix".
> Invalid is a cop-out. I'm not being dishonest or disingenuous, I
> haven't said
> anything untrue. Invalid only means "I want to hide this."

1) It's impossible to hide a trac ticket.

2) The comment asks you to send any valid additions to the mailing list.

3) The comment links to a ticket that has much more eloquent, and
polite, comments regarding this subject. That ticket is wontfix'ed.
Your ticket is invalid because you failed to comment in the previous
ticket. The closure code is correct, the only thing that it could
change to is duplicate.

This is how ticket systems work.

Chris