Okay, okay

Andrew Rodland arodland at comcast.net
Sat May 19 21:21:26 EDT 2007

I won't abuse you guys anymore. You don't need it, and I don't have the time.
But please, just think on this. When you make a change in the name of
simplicity, and thousands of people take the time to tell you that you've
made their lives more complex, not less -- there may be a problem. If you
feel the need to lock a ticket because it's a dead horse that's been kicked
too long -- maybe the horse just needs to get up and realize it's been
kicked. And if this happens _repeatedly_ then maybe it's time to ask
yourselves whether you're lining up to be the next XFree86. You don't want
that, neither do I. That's all I've ever been saying.

Andrew

--

"There you sit, sitting spare like a book on a shelf rusting, oh, not trying
to fght it." -- Led Zeppelin