Okay, okay

Peter Lawler pidgin-devel at bleeter.id.au
Sat May 19 22:29:30 EDT 2007

James Lockie wrote:
> Andrew Rodland wrote:
>
>> When you make a change in the name of
>> simplicity, and thousands of people take the time to tell you that you've
>> made their lives more complex, not less -- there may be a problem.
>>
> Thousands of people wanted a change the developers wouldn't do?
> I guess I missed that discussion.

Doesn't sound like a discussion. Sounds more like a survey. I'm eager to
see it, as a long-time using Gaim/Pidgin'er, I've not seen anything of
the sort. I suspect the sample size is skewed.

Needless to say, the OP appears to be continuing to ignore the plausible
ways this could be done, and just ranting. No wonder the devs get their
backs up.

P.