gaim timeout_seconds patch

Richard Laager rlaager at pidgin.im
Sun May 20 13:01:44 EDT 2007

I've merged this into my local 2.1.0 branch. I'm trying to batch up
changes for 2.1.0, so we don't have to inflate the minor version
multiple times. Once we get ready to do a 2.1.0, I'll merge everything
down to trunk and it'll be in the release 2.1.0, whenever that happens.

Thanks for the patch!

Richard

P.S. As for the idle stuff... I'm going to test tomorrow, fix any bugs,
and that'll be out for 2.0.1. Thanks for your work, patches, and help!