plugin conflicts

Etan Reisner pidgin at unreliablesource.net
Mon May 21 11:50:02 EDT 2007

On Mon, May 21, 2007 at 05:27:18AM -0600, deckrider wrote:
<snip>
> Actually, I was just wanting a way to notify the user so the user
> could decide which to enable.

I would advocate that BotSentry check for the psychic plugin when loaded
and pop up a dialog indicating the 'collision' and allowing the user to
decide what to do then. I'd almost advocate such a check in the psychic
plugin but having pidgin distributed plugins maintain known issues with
third-party plugins is a much harder task than the other way around.

	-Etan