Google Talk

Sean Egan seanegan at gmail.com
Tue May 22 21:49:07 EDT 2007

On 5/22/07, Jon Homan <jon at simplytechlive.com> wrote:
> FWIW, I think some explanatory text would be a welcome addition.
> However, as Ethan pointed out, it's possible many users will not so much
> as read the text.

This debate is not the subject of the thread. I'm asking about whether
Pidgin (and presumingly Adium is relevant to the discussion) should
follow the Google Talk status model, or should continue to use its own
XMPP status model. Or, a third option, which is whether Pidgin's XMPP
prpl should use Google Talk's status model altogether.

-s.