Conversation window redesign

Sadrul Habib Chowdhury imadil at gmail.com
Wed May 23 04:08:06 EDT 2007

* Sean Egan had this to say on [22 May 2007, 17:09:38 -0700]:
> I have a number of bugs assigned to me for 2.0.1 about the
> conversation window layout, especially with regard to the IM entry

While we are considering a redesign of the conversation window, should
we also consider using some widget better capable of dealing with HTML
than GtkIMHtml? I remember you mentioned Gtk+ Webcore a while back. How
much work do you think will be needed on webcore before we can start
using it? Or is it just plain crazy to talk about it now? :-)

Sadrul