Makefile.mingw for nullclient.c

Peter Szocs gepesz at hotmail.com
Wed May 23 11:17:45 EDT 2007

Hello gurus,

Following the really great instructions at
http://developer.pidgin.im/wiki/BuildingWinPidgin, I was able to compile and
install Pidgin 2.0 from source over the weekend on my Windows laptop.

Now I'm looking at nullclient.c and trying to compile it.  The example
directory has Makefile.in and Makefile.am for that but no Makefile.mingw,
which is what I would need.

So I was wondering if anybody has that available.  I know there has been
postings in the past about compiling nullclient.c but since I'm on
Windows/Cygwin I do not have libpurple.la or /usr/include/glib-2.0/ headers
etc.

Any help greatly appreciated.. :)

Thanks.
Peter