Conversation window redesign

Colin Barrett timber at lava.net
Thu May 24 14:08:13 EDT 2007

On May 24, 2007, at 10:59 AM, Sean Egan wrote:

> On 5/24/07, Colin Barrett <timber at lava.net> wrote:
>> Why don't you guys just use Adium message styles yet? ;)
>
> Scroll up a few messages in the thread.

Well, I wasn't being entirely serious, but is there a way to make
Javascript calls into the webview? That would allow you to insert
child nodes using (now known) AJAX techniques. It was annoying
developing those from scratch before AJAX was a buzzword (consequently
we didn't end up with a very good implementation).

There is at least someone doing this already:

http://live.gnome.org/Banter/ZeroPointOne/Screenshots

-Colin