Compiling libpurple in Visual Studio

Nick Hebner hebnern at gmail.com
Mon May 28 05:57:03 EDT 2007

I have mtn pull'd and up'd (I'm new to mtn, but that should do it right?),
but there do not seem any differences. You are right about dbus, I am now
just including dbus-maybe.h, and not compiling the rest. If the xmlnode
struct init syntax has been fixed, then there are just a hand full of others
that should take care of it (cleaned up patches attached). Do you think it
would be a good idea to add a VS solution to the distribution?

Nick