Welcome John!

Sean Egan seanegan at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 03:02:15 EDT 2007

Hey guys,

I'd like you all to welcome John Bailey (perhaps better known as
rekkanoryo) as our newest full-fledged developer. John is probably
best known for his work with plugins; he's a major contributor to the
Guifications plugin pack; he's largely taken up ownership of it while
Gary focuses mostly on gf3. Additionally, he's contributed much to
Pidgin proper. He's written a ton of great examples, documentation,
bug fixes, e-mails, IRC comments, and classical poetry that have all
made Pidgin better.

-s.