Bum revision signature on ipp

Ethan Blanton elb at pidgin.im
Sat Nov 3 22:52:17 EDT 2007

I have pulled down usher on pidgin.im, because we have a bad revision.
I need EVERYONE who can write to im.pidgin.pidgin to run the following
command on their databases, if they have pulled at all recently:

mtn db kill_rev_locally 4a9bc00413fc26e292eab242a535ba3569a2d760

If it says it doesn't know that revision, that's fine -- it just means
your database isn't tainted.  If we don't eradicate this from every
database which has it, it will just keep cropping up forever more,
making any operation which works on im.pidgin.pidgin issue a warning,
so make sure you get all of your databases.

I'll bring usher up after a while, when we have hope that this
revision has died out.

Ethan

determined to commit crimes.