Custom emoticons receiving future ...

Mauro Sérgio Ferreira Brasil mauro.brasil at tqi.com.br
Tue Nov 6 10:08:06 EST 2007

Thank's for your sugestions Richard, but could you please clarify me
about the file name note?
Even the buddyicon filename is stored on the blist.xml and I was
intending to do so for custom emoticon xml file too, because I need to
have a reference to the physical file.

Anyway, as suggested by salinasv I'll have a closer look on ticket 1187
as it seems I'm duplicating functionality here.

--
__At.,
   _

*Technology and Quality on Information*