FTP library for libpurple plugin?

Vishal Rao vishalrao at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 00:46:56 EST 2007

On 11/6/07, Vishal Rao <vishalrao at gmail.com> wrote:
> Doh, nevermind. I just needed to place libcurl.dll in Pidgin's folder
> not in the plugins subfolder. Static linking is giving me linker
> errors so I'm using the curl dll.... thanks!

FYI I've attached my libpurple plugin code for any comments on it.
It's supposed to be a "webaware" plugin similar to miranda-im's
webaware plugin which uploads your status so you can display it on
your webpage.

I'm writing it mostly for myself because I didn't find an existing
replacement plugin for Pidgin which I'm starting to use on Linux and
Windows... I hope there doesn't already exist a similar plugin for
Pidgin which I could just use?

--
"Thou shalt not follow the null pointer for at it's end madness and chaos lie."