libpurple preferences question

Mark Doliner mark at kingant.net
Thu Nov 8 01:52:17 EST 2007

On Wed, 7 Nov 2007 23:42:31 -0500, Michael McCaskill wrote
> Is there some rather current documentation floating around that has a
> summary of the different preferences and what each does? Otherwise, I
> assume one needs to dig into the whole code base to figure it out.

I don't believe there is any such documentation.  You would probably need to
dig around in the code to figure it out.  But grep is pretty effective.  If
you have a question about a few specific preferences you might try asking
about them on this list and maybe someone would know the answer.

-Mark