回复: how to set the account alias on the server

Xiang Zhai sirtoozee at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 01:54:10 EST 2007

Hi visor,

Just like you mentioned, purple_account_set_alias API only set the
account`s alias on the local but not the server.

And there should be purple_account_server_alias API developed by some
Geek ^_^ owing to I noticed that there is
purple_blist_server_alias_buddy API to set your buddies alias.

sirtoozee