libpurple php binding

Sadrul Habib Chowdhury imadil at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 14:50:33 EST 2007

* Shreevatsa R had this to say on [28 Nov 2007, 22:33:48 +0530]:

http://pidgin.im/~sadrul/pp/pyx/new/. You will need pyrexc, and patch
#2736 applied to pidgin. You may also need to remove existing plugins.
There are a lot of cruft in the code, and the password in the test
program is not correct :p. So you would need to give corrcet account
information. Look for TODO, FIXME, XXX etc. to see some of what still
needs to be done.

Sadrul