posting

Clark Shafer clark at solut.com
Tue Oct 2 19:38:41 EDT 2007

Hi there,

My name is Clark Shafer and I just signed up for your mailign list.  I am a
recruiter with a company called Solutions.  We are located in San Mateo.  I
am not sure if this is within the rules of your mailing list but I was
hoping that you might be able to post a job for me.

I am doing some searches for a Palo Alto based stealth mode startup, in the
Internet sharing and communication area, is looking for smart, motivated and
independent engineers to help build the latest communications application.
We are founded by seasoned entrepreneurs in the technology and Internet
space.

We are looking for engineers with a strong sense of responsibility and
commitment, have prior experience working on or leading complex projects for
real world large-scale software systems as well as a mature and rigorous
approach to operational issues.

*	Prior experience in building technically complex, real world
software systems.
*	Experience in building Windows applications and solid understanding
of Windows Operating system will be highly desirable.
*	Quick learner with good communication and problem solving skills.

Compensation package will be an attractive mix of equity and salary, and can
be tailored for your specific needs.

 (Network protocols):

*	Bachelors, Masters, or Ph.D. in Computer Science or Electrical
Engineering from a top engineering school.
*	Solid proficiency in OO programming (C++). Exceptionally good
programming skills with ability to write quality code fast, and deliver
quality components and systems with little supervision.
*	Deep understanding of and hands-on expertise in networking protocols
for the Internet and socket programming. Hands on experience with UDP, RTP,
RTSP and SIP protocols must.
*	Knowledge of Peer-to-Peer, real-time streaming and congestion
control mechanisms is very highly desirable.

IM):

*	Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
from a top engineering school.
*	Solid proficiency in OO programming (C++). Exceptionally good
programming skills with ability to write quality code fast, and deliver
quality components and systems with little supervision.
*	Deep understanding of and hands-on expertise in IM (instant
messaging) protocols. Experience with instant messaging client (like Pidgin)
that support commonly used instant messaging protocols will be highly
desirable.

Clark Shafer
Executive Recruiter
Solutions