2.2.2

Luke Schierer lschiere at pidgin.im
Sun Oct 21 01:13:02 EDT 2007

I've gone through the stuff we've committed since 2.2.1, and I've merged
in what looked like fixes and other legal changes for a 2.2.2 version.
I doubtlessly missed stuff, especially as I almost always skipped a
revision that would have required a 3way merge.  I do not think I pulled
anything I shouldn't have, but while it would take enormous patience to
review what I've done, I'd appreciate it.

I'd like to get a 2.2.2 out the door soon (perhaps string freeze
today?).  Does this seem reasonable?

luke