IRC panels upen upon startup

Billy Crook billycrook at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 18:54:16 EDT 2007

It is because of automated server response like these that I would
like to see a filter system in pidgin.  All incoming messages would go
through a regex table and if they match they would be acted upon:
 - Ignored
 - Passed on to the tabbed message window
 - Cause a script to execute

This could become a further abstraction of the Buddy Pounce system.
In this way, it would not be significantly more coding, and would keep
design simple.