What are the status change signal names?

Vishal Rao vishalrao at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 10:59:05 EDT 2007

On 10/9/07, SuperMMX <supermmx at gmail.com> wrote:
> A simple "grep -Hn signal_register" shows
>
> libpurple/blist.c:2684:        purple_signal_register(handle, "buddy-status-changed",
>
> I think it is exactly what you want.

Actually I wanted to listen to my own status change signal not for
buddy list :-)

I found the signal name to be "account-status-changed" after I looked
at the "signals-test.c" inside the libpurple/plugins directory,
Thanks!

Also, calling "purple_accounts_init()" inside my "init_plugin()"
causes Pidgin to not startup/signon properly, so commented that line
out...

--
"Thou shalt not follow the null pointer for at it's end madness and chaos lie."