Change the Green Online Icon to an Icon reflecting the IM

Peter Szocs gepesz at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 11 14:19:37 EDT 2007

Charliep write:
>The ONLY reason I was BLUNT in the past (for which I have apologized) is
>because you are (being and have been) so ABSOLUTE! Really I would love to
>help out within Pidgin from a UI perspective. This is what I used to do for
>my day job, but what is the point? The resolution of that bug submission
>was
>... Its not a bug? PLENTY of people who were nice in the past have
>complained and that didn't get you to WAKE UP AND LISTEN.

Charliep, you are hilarious!  I just went through the threads.  You know
what: you could have written a plugin for what you wanted to do in the
amount of time you spent complaining about Pidgin!

Besides, this topic has been well discussed and explained in detail by Sean
/ senior developers over and over again.

Anyway, if you still hate us, use another program.
C'est la vie!

----
Peter Szocs
http://www.peterszocs.com