porting finch to uClinux on blackfin

Bill Fassler bill.fassler at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 15 15:20:42 EDT 2007

I'm afraid that isn't in my list of protocols.  I may have to update
my pidgin source to attempt to build MySpaceIM.  I would be
happy to provide my observations if and when I do that.

Bill

Jeff Connelly <shellreef at gmail.com> wrote: Bill,

Did the MySpaceIM plugin build? Since it is a relatively new plugin,
perhaps compiling it for different platforms could uncover
unintentional platform dependencies (endian errors, etc.). I welcome
any good bug reports: http://developer.pidgin.im/wiki/MsimToDo

Thanks,
-Jeff