porting finch to uClinux on blackfin

Bill Fassler bill.fassler at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 16 09:33:58 EDT 2007

...and perhaps you did because I am using 2.0.0 At first I
thought it might be the prepended underscore on the
symbol.  I know in glib this gave me trouble because
LIBTOOL_EXPORT_OPTIONS had a SED command that
prevented the exportation of symbols with underscores.
 However, I can't find any such problem here.

Are you saying that simply updating my tarball might take
care of this problem?

Regards,
Bill

Stu Tomlinson <stu at nosnilmot.com> wrote: On Tue, 2007-10-16 at 06:11 -0700, Bill Fassler wrote:
> I am having difficulty building the OSCAR protocol statically.  Here
> is the error and if anyone already knows why you could save me some
> time:

What version of pidgin are you trying to build? I thought I fixed static
compilation of oscar & jabber for 2.0.2...

Regards,

Stu.