A few comments

Eion Robb eion at bigfoot.com
Thu Oct 18 20:08:02 EDT 2007

On Fri, 19 Oct 2007 12:39:42 +1300, Daniel Atallah
<daniel.atallah at gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't think it is logically comparable; it is the libpurple plugin
> that is infringing, not skype itself.  The libpurple plugin can't
> exist for any other purpose.

But a plugin for a proprietry program to use aspell can exist for a
purpose other than linking aspell with this prop. program?
Or is it because it's coming from the other side of the fence that makes
it not comparable?

Maybe the whole "they work independently so its no problem them working
together" argument isn't suited either.  I can't seem to find any examples
that's clear-cut either way.  I'll keep looking though :)  Prolonging
touture is supposed to be fun, right? :)