Acer to contact Pidgin

Gabriel Schulhof nix at go-nix.ca
Fri Oct 19 18:31:13 EDT 2007

On Fri, 2007-10-19 at 13:31 -0400, khc at pidgin.im wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 04, 2007 at 12:32:03PM +0200, Simon Hall wrote:
> > I would like to talk to someone responsible for
> > Business Development/Partner  with regard to a potential project in the
> > UMPC/MID area

While I am merely a minor contributor to Pidgin, I am the maintainer of
a downstream branch of the project, adapted to Nokia's line of Internet
Tablets. As such, I, too, am working on bringing Pidgin into the
UMPC/MID environment.

If you are interested in the adaptations I have introduced into Pidgin,
please do not hesitate to ask.

Gabriel