porting finch to uClinux on blackfin

Bill Fassler bill.fassler at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 22 17:59:17 EDT 2007

Stu (et al) -

Updating the tarball to the 2.2.1 release did indeed fix the problem
I was having building Oscar.  However I still cannot build jabber
statically.  I am seeing this (and I only see it when building jabber):

I assume this is from the libxml2 library, which I have and nothing
else is having trouble (at least build wise)

../../libpurple/.libs/libpurple.so: undefined reference to `_xmlParseChunk'
../../libpurple/.libs/libpurple.so: undefined reference to `_xmlCreatePushParserCtxt'

Bill

Stu Tomlinson <stu at nosnilmot.com> wrote: On Tue, 2007-10-16 at 06:33 -0700, Bill Fassler wrote:
> Are you saying that simply updating my tarball might take
> care of this problem?

Yes, it will. Or at least it is required for static compilation of oscar
and jabber to update, that may or may not solve the whole of this
problem for you.

Regards,

Stu.

http://mail.yahoo.com