Open Buddy list via single clicking the tray icon?

Neillithan news.neil at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 00:30:02 EDT 2007

Hello, is there a plugin for pidgin that will allow me to click the Pidgin
tray icon one time to bring the buddy list up?

Also, is there a plugin that will bring the buddy list to the front even if
pidgin is already open, but unfocused?  Meaning, if Pidgin is behind other
windows, instead of having the tray icon click minimize the Pidgin window
because Pidgin is open, it should bring Pidgin in front of all of my other
windows.

Miranda-IM has this option built right in, why is an open source, community
driven project like Pidgin struggling to integrate simple options?

Thanks
-Neil