Open Buddy list via single clicking the tray icon?

Neillithan news.neil at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 00:41:36 EDT 2007

You are not understanding me.  The tray icon.  You are forced to double click
it to bring the list to the front.  I want to "single" click it for the same
effect.  Pidgin does not do this offhand.

Also, I stated I wanted Pidgin (buddy list) to come to the front of my other
windows when I click the tray icon.  Once again, Pidgin does not do this.
It does not come to the front of my windows if the buddy list is already
open.  If the buddy list is hidden behind other windows, I have to double
click the tray icon to close the buddy list, then double click again to
bring it to the front.  Simple math tells me this is 4 clicks.  4 clicks for
something Miranda-IM can do in 1 click.

Does that make sense now?  Or do you want skim and misinterpret my words
again?

-Neil