Pidgin Icons

Eion Robb eion at bigfoot.com
Wed Oct 24 18:11:11 EDT 2007

On Thu, 25 Oct 2007 10:55:51 +1300, Hylke Bons <h.bons at student.rug.nl>
wrote:

> I agree, I don't see the problem. Only thing is Pidgin doesn't follow
> the freedesktop.org spec for icon directories yet, but I'm looking into
> that (this only effects Linux though).
Fair enough.  I had a brief look, and it seems to suggest having seperate
folders for various sized images too, but it suggests using eg "/48x48/"
as a folder name for 48*48 pixel sized images instead of the "/48/" that
is used in Pidgin at the moment.

>> http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/5c/MipMap_Example_STS101.jpg
>>
>> How would *that* be easier? ;)
Then there'd only be one image per protocol?  Easier for distributing new
icon sets maybe?
'Twas merely a thought :P

--Eion