Another dialog made transient

Gabriel Schulhof nix at go-nix.ca
Sat Oct 27 18:55:33 EDT 2007

Hi!

I cornered a file chooser dialog that had escaped my in-transience-ation
(*cringe*) campaign:

In gtkstatusbox.c, in function icon_box_press_cb():

-		box->buddy_icon_sel = pidgin_buddy_icon_chooser_new(NULL,
icon_choose_cb, box);
+		box->buddy_icon_sel =
pidgin_buddy_icon_chooser_new(GTK_WINDOW(gtk_widget_get_toplevel(widget)), icon_choose_cb, box);

I figure this isn't worth a whole ticket 'n all that, and I think
monotone can cope with this one-liner, even if you don't grab
h:org.maemo.garage.pidgin.dialog-transience from idefix.go-nix.ca.

This change should be made to i.p.p.next.minor, the final resting place
of all the changes introduced by
org.maemo.garage.pidgin.dialog-transience.

HTH,

Gabriel