Fwd: character count [GishPuppy]

Dossy Shiobara dossy at panoptic.com
Wed Oct 31 16:35:17 EDT 2007

On 2007.10.31, gmane.p6m at gishpuppy.com <gmane.p6m at gishpuppy.com> wrote:
> > Check my blog entry: [...]
> > I even include a screenshot and a Win32 DLL binary of the plugin.  :-)
> > Just download convcharcount-2.2.2.zip and follow the directions in the
> > blog entry.
>
> That's amazing; it works perfectly!
> Again, thanks very, very much for this - I genuinely apprecite your efforts!

Yay!  That's great news--independent confirmation that it actually
works.  :-)

Spread he the word to other Pidgin users who also use Twitter IM and
would like a character count displayed.  Maybe if enough people use and
want it, the plugin can be included with the stock Pidgin distribution
eventually.  That'd be nice.

-- Dossy

--
Dossy Shiobara              | dossy at panoptic.com | http://dossy.org/