Type message here... and Send button absence

Bryan Haskins kingofallhearts999 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 18:33:11 EDT 2007

In all fairness if you're coping and pasting *text* your most likely at
your keyboard, this is nitpicking. Not everything can be an option or we
end up with a config dialog far to complex for the scope of Pidgin. It's
really not a big deal, I mean it's a text entry box, most of the time
you will be typing in it, short of mouse copying and pasting or dragging
of text, but that's less than typing for most users. the Send button is
redundant more than not. Just my thoughts =]