PurpleConnectionFlags

Eion Robb eion at bigfoot.com
Thu Sep 27 00:31:43 EDT 2007

With the PurpleConnectionFlag "PURPLE_CONNECTION_HTML", does not setting
it mean that messages will be sent/recieved as text, or as XHTML?

I was under the impression that not setting that PurpleConnectionFlag
would mean sending as text, but the docs seem pretty vague when it comes
to talking about it.  I am currently not setting it, but newlines are
still being sent as <br>s and characters are being escaped.  Is it up to
the protocol to unescape html entities, and strip tags?

Cheers,
--Eion