Using proxy

Zdenek Kabelac zdenek.kabelac at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 08:55:21 EDT 2007

Hello

Is there anyone who is using some nicely working IRC proxy/logging server.
My wish would be -  some daemon running on 24/7 machine which
keep logs of channels - and I could use it either as a proxy or server,
and whenever I log into, I'll see the 'missed' messages in the opened window,
and I could leave the windows (reboot, crash, whatever) daemon will mark me
as away user and continues logging)

So far I've checked  ctrlproxy & BIP and both seems to be somewhat unoperational
with pidgin - as they do not count with /PART probably.

Anyway maybe someone here already solved this issue and has
the nice working setup for this ?

bye

Z.