Plugin - gtkblist unhiding event problem

Richard Laager rlaager at wiktel.com
Tue Sep 4 10:42:46 EDT 2007

On Mon, 2007-09-03 at 22:09 +0200, Sławek Mikuła wrote:
> What's wrong with this code ? Maybe there is another way of checking all
> of the buddies (needed for my plugin).

I didn't see anything immediately wrong with your code, but this
function (from libpurple/blist.h) would probably simplify it:

/**
 * Returns the next node of a given node. This function is to be used to iterate
 * over the tree returned by purple_get_blist.
 *
 * @param node          A node.
 * @param offline       Whether to include nodes for offline accounts
 * @return      The next node
 */
PurpleBlistNode *purple_blist_node_next(PurpleBlistNode *node, gboolean offline);

Richard