Merging MSNP14 Branch (Was: Re: Two things that I hate in Pidgin at any time)

Richard Laager rlaager at wiktel.com
Thu Sep 6 12:05:33 EDT 2007

On Thu, 2007-09-06 at 02:09 -0500, Mark Doliner wrote:
> Has anyone used the branch?  Are there any major bugs that people
> found?  Regressions from the current code?

I think Sadrul found some issues the other day.

I'm really waiting for a statement from typ0/khc that it's ready to be
merged, which to my knowledge hasn't happened yet. Then I planned to
look at the code first, then test the functionality. I'd also like to
see what nosnilmot has to say before we jump in and merge it.

Richard