What is the reason why pidgin doesnt provide voice chat for GTALK .?

Shankar Raman shanky1986 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 09:59:37 EDT 2007

Respected sir,
                         We are planning to do a project which will provide
voice support  for Google talk in  pidgin. May I know why the pidgin
developers didnt implement the voice support for GTALK?
 Are there any technical difficulties ?.  Google has made open the libjingle
library used by google talk for voice chat under windows. Can that library
be used as it is  for enhancing gaim with the
  voice chat feature ( for gmail users)?
                            Please reply soon.
thanking you,
  Shankar.