Revision b2924d43f1e1cb2d01705932d9a06df6eedf7ac0

Nathan Walp nwalp at pidgin.im
Tue Sep 25 07:34:13 EDT 2007

I can't remember who has the cron job in their name on pidgin.im to do
the update these days, but you may want to make sure that the mtn up
command you run first has some kind of
overwrite-local-with-remote-on-conflict option, otherwise we're going to
run into trouble every time we commit translation updates.

-Nathan