.Net Plugin

Daniel Atallah daniel.atallah at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 10:31:17 EDT 2007

On 9/27/07, torsten butz <torsten_teufen at yahoo.es> wrote:
> I have installed Pidgin 2.0.0 on my windows XP machine and I would like to
> add a plugin written in C#.Net. Can somebody give me some hints on how to
> use the plugins/mono/... utility for this. In particular on how to compile
> and add the provided code (on my installation, nothing got compiled).

Last I knew, it wasn't possible to use the mono loader on Windows, I
don't remember offhand what the issues were and I've never tried to
get it working myself.  It is apparently possible to use mono itself
on windows (http://www.mono-project.com/Mono:Windows), so maybe with
some work, the mono loader could be made usable.  Patches welcome.

-D