Fix it dum bass

Ethan Blanton elb at pidgin.im
Mon Apr 14 16:47:06 EDT 2008

Roger,

Roger Cadenhead spake unto us the following wisdom:
> You are a douche and I am going to shove an uzi up your butt and pull
> the trigger unless you fix Pidgin.

It sounds like you probably have some legitimate and well-founded
problems with Pidgin.  Unfortunately, despite the detailed nature of
your description, I can't quite figure out what they are.

I must confess that I don't understand your anal Uzi fetish.  The
machine pistol is a tool looking for a task, if you ask me.  Col.
Cooper opined that they have a legitimate use in repelling borders at
sea, but as I live in a land-locked state I have not had an
opportunity to evaluate them in such a situation.  Everyone has their
own individual turn-ons, though, and while I'm flattered that you wish
to include me in your life in such an intimate way, we just don't know
each other well enough yet.

Please clarify the difficulties you have having with Pidgin when you
get home from school.

Love,
Ethan

determined to commit crimes.