pidgin: 6b89b377: 2008.08.10 - csyfek <csyfek(at)gmail.com...

SHiNE csyfek at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 22:04:11 EDT 2008

Deeply sorry..
In fact I use mercurial to manage our own repository. In our opinion
old openq have many problems and we're rewriting and reconstrucing it.
Files being modified frequently, and we all think that we should
summit a relatively stable revision to MTN reposity. All sources had
been tested by our members, we compiled openq on x86, powerpc G4, arm
machines. When a target we set was reached, we then commit all changes
to the MTN reposity.

I want to know what can I help now?

SHiNE